New shelves in my pantry


Originally, I had an old bulky stand alone shelf in the corner, it was a real eye sore but it did the trick in terms of storage for the time. I had always planned to put up wall shelving in its place it just took a great long while, but it's finally up! Thanks to my awesome handy husband. 

We were able to buy all the wood items to create the shelf from Ikea, even the wood island is a purchase from Ikea that we made a couple of years ago, it makes a convenient table right next to our washer and dryer. I'm so blown away by how much more beautiful the change made the mudroom/pantry that I just had to share it!

Below are some inspirational pictures of really great looking pantries that boast open shelving.







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...