Antique Tube Radios @ Bryan Radios

Monarch Hi-Fi - Red
6.5" length, 4" wide, 4" height

If you've been following my posts for some time now it won't be a surprise to you that I'm actually from a time long ago, I often say that I must have been born in the 1920's or 1940's in my previous life because my love of vintage things are completely out of control!  Let me just say that the decision to rent the 1920's flat I'm living in now was made because I fell in love with the vintage 1920's stove in the kitchen.  

All this jibber-jabber is an introduction to the Antique Tube Radios I'm posting today, sold by Bryan Radios.  They are absolutely beautiful! 

Silvertone 101-808-1C
10" tall, 13.5" wide, 7" deep
Volume, tuning, tone and on/off control knobs
also has 4 pushbuttons for auto preset stations

Emerson - Radio Phono
14.5" x 13" x 9"
Listen to AM radio, 33/45 rpm vinyls, Iphone and mp3



View Bryan Radios' complete collection of Antique Tube Radios

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...