New Items @ West Elm, Wood is big


When it comes to decorating my home I go with wood, that's my thing, wood.  I love wood.  West Elm has got a few new notable items made of wood, my favorite being the table pictured below, the Carved Wood Coffee Table, not so oddly it reminds me of my yoga classes... inner peace, oooohhhhhmmmm.

Carved Wood Coffee Table $299.00
Solid mango wood
32"d x 12"h

Next, the Salvaged Wood Shelf.  I think the black brackets really does a lot for the overall look of the wood shelf.  It's got a "this is a comfortable home" kind of vibe to it and I think the best part of the shelf is that I can picture it almost anywhere in the house, this is very important as you well know, multifunctional/versatile pieces goes along way towards getting your money's worth.

Salvaged Wood Shelf $79
36"l x 8"d x 1.5"h

I find it quite hard to find a nice standing clock of good size, I suppose this is why the Wood Mantle Clock caught my eye.  When I first moved into my Los Angeles apartment I hunted actively for an affordable mantle clock but to no avail, eventually my mother gifted me hers, a triangular clock with an orb foot base and round clock face from Ethan Allen.  The West Elm Wood Mantle Clocks, which I think are just adorable, a little too adorable to go on a mantle as suggested by their name but perfect for a kitchen counter clock or in the children's bedroom, perhaps even the work-room.

Wood Mantle Clocks $34.00
8.65"w x 1.75"d x 9.5"h

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...