Wall Mirrors


I bought this vintage oval mirror (shown at top & bottom) for $300 at a second hand store called Punch in Santa Barbara, it is by far my favorite wall mirror, I only have two wall mirrors living in a rather small one bedroom apartment, but still it's my favorite of the two and I think that's saying something.  I find that it adds character and depth to the area, and comes in handy every day.

A close up of the hardwood detailed carving of the frame


Whether it's by the front door, on a staircase landing, in the bathroom or in the hall a wall-mirror is essential to a homes decor.  With the right type of wall mirror for your home it can add sophistication and a depth to your over-all decor and allows you to have a variety of wall decor, not only pictures.  Below are a few wall mirrors of various shapes and sizes that I thought were worthy of a look.

28" x 19"w Chantilly Vines Mirror $128 @ Anthropologie
Handcarved wood



18" dia Ravello Mirror $395 @ Jonathan Adler
High fired stoneware tiles in turquoise



Segovia Whitewashed Mirror $99.99 @ Cost Plus World Market
Scrolled floral & vine design with an antiqued whitewash finish



32"dia Wagon Wheel Mirror $169.00 @ CB2
Recycled hardwood wagon wheel



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...